This website is operated by Polka Dot Creations. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Polka Dot Creations. Polka Dot Creations offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
If you subscribe to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services. You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
Analytical/performance cookie – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information: The IP address of your computer. The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are: To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data. To see our most popular sources of business.
All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this site. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. (Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.) In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressees.
1) For stationery orders, a 50% deposit is taken in order to secure the booking. This deposit is non refundable. If you want to cancel an order and work has already started on the stationery itself, then a further charge will be made for work undertaken to that point.
2) Due to the bespoke nature of our products and as some items are handmade there might be slight variations between each individual item – this is not a fault and is just a feature of handmade products.
3) Where an item such as a handmade/decorative paper becomes unavailable a similar material will be used in its place – we will always consult with the client first to make sure they are happy with the replacement.
4) We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear in the Shop and Galleries. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
5) Copyright is retained by Polka Dot Creations on all designs and these must not be reproduced in any form without prior written permission from Polka Dot Creations.
6) For advertising purposes Polka Dot Creations reserves the right to use images of your stationery and by placing an order you agree to this term. We will always hide personal information such as address or contact details.
7) Polka Dot Creations cannot be held responsible for any spelling errors in names and addresses. A PDF proof is always sent to the client before printing and if any errors are not picked up until after stationery has been printed, then a further charge will be made to correct the items in question.
8) Delays in production may occur if a reply to confirm the accuracy of the proofs is not received within 48 hours.
9) All stationery can be either collected from Polka Dot Creations (Lincoln) or can be posted and a delivery charge will be made and added to the final invoice.
10) Polka Dot Creations cannot be held responsible for any damage incurred to items once the package leaves our premises or during posting of individual items (i.e. when invitations are posted to your guests). We will package the items very securely to avoid any damage.
11) We often recycle packaging/boxes etc. This is for environmental reasons and also to keep postage costs to the client as low as possible.
12) We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our Products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
13) All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
We hold full public and product liability insurance. Details available upon request.
You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.